These non-medical masks are breathable and comfortable to wear. Made from 100% cotton and are made in the USA. Features two layers of fabric with ear straps. Machine washable and the face piece measures 6 3/4" x 5".
**MASK MUST BE HANDWASHED BEFORE WEAR**
Following information cited from The Boston Globe.
“A nonmedical mask will not protect you from a direct cough or sneeze from an infected person, but if you’re practicing good social distancing, any type of face covering is great protection from your biggest threat: your own hands.”
If you want to wear a mask please understand you don’t need an N95 for day to day use, they are better left for medical professionals who NEED them. Best option is to continue to just stay home.
If you do have to go out and want to wear one you need to know it isn’t an invincibility cloak, you still need to practice social distancing and hand washing. Standard masks are better for keeping things in than out; they can reduce your own droplet spread if used correctly.
Just remember to practice good mask hygiene if you choose to wear a fabric mask:
- Wash hands before putting on and after taking off mask
- Change throughout the day especially if coughing or sneezing
- if you touch the mask while wearing it immediately wash your hands
- keep clean masks in their own container
- keep dirty masks in their own container (wash in HOT water)
- do not leave clean or dirty masks laying around to be contaminated or to contaminate!!!
- should go without saying but do not share/lend masks