**DUE TO THE RECENT RISE IN COVID19 CASES WE ARE CLOSED FOR APPOINTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ADDING TO CART. THERE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION LISTED.
We are unable to book last minute appointments and require 48 hours notice. 48 hours notice does not guarantee your appointment time can be accommodated.
Please do not book an appointment if you cannot adhere to the following store rules:
***** We unlock our door 5 minutes before your appointment. If you show up more than 15 minutes late we will lock the door and your appointment will be cancelled. We will not be rebooking no shows that have not contacted as this is very disrespectful of our time.*****
- Customers must wear masks in store and in our fitting room, staff will be doing the same.
If you have accessibility needs around mask use, please contact us and we will work with you to ensure safety and accessibility!
- Customers must use sanitizer when entering the store and before entering the change room.
- Customers must maintain 6ft distance from our employees which means we will be unable to pass garments to you, help with zippers or adjustments. We will not be offering alterations at this time.
- We prefer not to accept cash but will if necessary. We will be accepting cards via square, paypal and email money transfers.
- Limit of two people per booking. (You may bring 1 person but will need to social distance from staff)
- To ensure things run smoothly between clients we cannot allow appointments to go past the allotted time slots. Customers will not be allowed to enter before their allotted time, and if you are running late it will be deducted from your slot.
- Cancellations are required at least 24 hours prior as we only have a few appointments a day unless you are feeling unwell then please contact us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are limiting items to try on to 8 per customer as they need to be cleaned/quarantined after each client.
Measures we are taking:
- We will be sanitizing high touch surfaces between each client, including door handles, counters and payment terminals.
- We will be steaming the change room curtain and tried-on garments between clients. Please note this method is not guaranteed to prevent spread of germs, but is an extra precaution we are taking.
- When possible, items will be quarantined for 48-hours between clients. When not possible, we will let you know that an item you’ve requested has been tried on within that time-frame and the decision will be yours.
- We reserve the right to cancel appointments, please leave correct contact information so we can contact you to confirm your appointment. By purchasing an appointment time you agree to all of of the above.
IMPORTANT STOCK INFORMATION
We strongly encourage you to pre shop our website and leave a note on your appointment order letting us know what you may be interested in and size (approximate) so we can start a list for you. We do not have all items in our showroom, so if you do not tell us what you are interested in when booking your appointment we may not have what you are looking for available. We ask that this is done at least 48 hours ahead of time. If you need help picking items, please let us know in the notes and we can send you a questionnaire. Since we sell online, and appointments may happen before you there is no guarantee these items will be available when you arrive.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding.
Contact us to book. We reserve the right to decline any appointment requests for any reason. Last minute appointments are usually unable to be accommodated.